IEEE Denmark Section
Welcome to the IEEE Denmark Section website.
The IEEE Denmark Section is currently chaired by Erik Stilling. The section has six active sub-chapters and two active student branches – one at Aalborg University (AAU) and one at the Danish Technical University (DTU).
The six sub-chapters within the section have the following society afilliations and chairs:
- Signal Processing Society
Chaired by Prof. Jan Larsen, Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Joint Chapter Control System Society and Robotics and
Chaired by Prof. Thomas Bak, Aalborg University (AAU)
Vice Chair Peter Fogh Odgaard (Goldwind Denmark)
Secretary Zhenyu Yang (AAU)
- Computer Society
Chaired by Prof. Paul Pop, Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Power & Energy Society
Chaired by Assoc. Prof. Filipe Miguel Faria Da Silva, Aalborg University (AAU)
Vice Chair Mattia Marinelli (DTU)
Secretary Weihao Hu (AAU)
- Joint Chapter Vehicular Technology Society, Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society, Information Theory and Communications Society
Chaired by Prof. Ramjee Prasad, Aarhus University (AU)
Vice Chair Knud Erik Skouby (AAU)
Secretary Albena Mihovska (AU)
- Joint Chapter Industrial Electronics Society, Industry Applications Society and Power Electronics Society
Chair is currently vacant
For more information, please browse the section website. If you want to get in contact with one of the sub-chapters, please use the contact form.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.