Support from IEEE Denmark Section
Guidelines for support from IEEE Denmark Section (here after denoted IEEE-DK)
- Support can be given to educational, technical and professional meetings that are arranged by IEEE-DK, or meetings that are joint with other organizations.
- Support can be given to meetings that support the IEEE-DK mission.
- For meetings with registration fee for IEEE members, financial support from IEEE-DK is only for covering possible deficit from the meeting.
- Financial support is primary given to the educational, technical and professional part of meetings.
Support / financial support can be granted by
- The board of IEEE-DK (the Section Executive Committee), or
- Chair of Chapters.
- Invoices are to be sent to the Treasurer of IEEE-DK.
- In order to make a bank transfer the following information must be given to the Treasurer: Name of account holder, address of account holder, name of bank, address of bank, bank account number/IBAN, and BIC/SWIFT-address.