Welcome to the Power & Energy Systems (PES) Society sub-chapter of the IEEE Denmark Section. On this page, we present information of specific relevance to the PES sub-chapter. Below you will find events of specific relevance to the power and energy society members.
The sub-chapter hosts the IEEE PES Women in Power (WiP) committee whose main goal is to encourage females in the power and energy field in Denmark to realize their potentials in leadership. The PES sub-chapter WiP committee is chaired by Jiawei Wang, postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Electrical Engineering, DTU (firstname.lastname@example.org), and co-chaired by Theis Bo Rasmussen from DTU, Pavani Ponnaganti from AAU and Li Bai from DTU. For more information, please consult the committee’s LinkedIn account IEEE PES Women in Power Denmark.
In case you have specific requests or want to get in contact with the sub-chapter, please contact the chair, postdoc Jiawei Wang at email@example.com.
See the Upcoming Events section on the front page.
Past Events:PES Sub-chapter past events
- Deep dive into JPP SES project - SuperP2G
- [Legacy Report] ISGT Europe 2013
- [Legacy Report] Network generation for LV distribution systems
- [Legacy Report] Intelligent coordination and simulation methods in smart grid
- [Legacy Report] Damping control of inter-area oscillations using wide-area measurements
- [Legacy Report] Software ecosystems for power system integration labs
- [Legacy Report] An introduction to the intelligent grid interfaced vehicle eco-charging (igive)
- [Legacy Report] Workshop on Statistical modeling
- [Legacy Report] Linear model-predictive cascade mitigation in AC electric power systems with energy storage
- [Legacy Report] Recent research advancement on renewable integration