Welcome to the Power & Energy Society sub-chapter of the IEEE Denmark Section. On this page, we present information of specific relevance to the PES sub-chapter. Below you will find events of specific relevance to the power and energy society members.
In case you have specific requests or want to get in contact with the sub-chapter, please contact the chair, Senior Researcher Shi You at DTU, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events:PES Sub-chapter Events
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Past Events:PES Sub-chapter past events
- ACES project final event (online)
- [Legacy Report] The emergence of non-conventional fuels in North America and their implications for world energy markets
- [Legacy Report] Software ecosystems for power system integration labs
- [Legacy Report] An introduction to the intelligent grid interfaced vehicle eco-charging (igive)
- [Legacy Report] Workshop on Statistical modeling
- [Legacy Report] Linear model-predictive cascade mitigation in AC electric power systems with energy storage
- [Legacy Report] ISGT Europe 2013
- [Legacy Report] Recent research advancement on renewable integration
- [Legacy Report] IEEE Power Event on Energy Management System (EMS) and Distribution Management System (DMS) for Smart Grids
- [Legacy Report] Intelligent coordination and simulation methods in smart grid