Welcome to the Power & Energy Society sub-chapter of the IEEE Denmark Section. On this page, we present information of specific relevance to the PES sub-chapter. Below you will find events of specific relevance to the power and energy society members.
In case you have specific requests or want to get in contact with the sub-chapter, please contact the chair, Assoc. Prof. Mattia Marinelli (DTU), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events:PES Sub-chapter Events
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Past Events:PES Sub-chapter past events
- multiDC Demonstration Event in Copenhagen
- IEEE Distinguished Lecture on DC Transmission Grids by Prof. Dragan Jovcic at DTU
- IEEE CPE-POWERENG 2019
- Guest lectures from Professors Nucci and Vaessen
- Guest lecture - An Industrial Perspective on Harmonics
- [Legacy Report] Denmark IEEE-PES ExCom meeting
- [Legacy Report] Special lecture on grid-connected power converters
- [Legacy Report] Advanced Mathematics applied on Polynomial Equations and the Electric Power System
- [Legacy Report] Lectures by Prof. Andersson and Prof. Uhlen
- [Legacy Report] Chapter Management meeting