Welcome to the Power & Energy Society sub-chapter of the IEEE Denmark Section. On this page, we present information of specific relevance to the PES sub-chapter. Below you will find events of specific relevance to the power and energy society members.
In case you have specific requests or want to get in contact with the sub-chapter, please contact the chair, Assoc. Prof. Mattia Marinelli (DTU), email@example.com.
Upcoming Events:PES Sub-chapter Events
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Past Events:PES Sub-chapter past events
- Dynamic Estimation and Control of Power System
- [Legacy Report] Damping control of inter-area oscillations using wide-area measurements
- [Legacy Report] New Paradigms in Electric Power Systems
- [Legacy Report] PE031 - 2nd Meeting
- [Legacy Report] IEEE Distinguised Programme - Seminar on Smart Grid Standards
- [Legacy Report] IEEE Electric Vehicle Seminar
- [Legacy Report] IEEE Power Event - Intelligent Power System Management
- [Legacy Report] IEEE Power Event - Connection and Control for Offshore Wind Power Plants
- [Legacy Report] IEEE Power Event on Energy Management System (EMS) and Distribution Management System (DMS) for Smart Grids
- [Legacy Report] The emergence of non-conventional fuels in North America and their implications for world energy markets